Wednesday 1 January 2014

JANUARY 1ST - THE YEAR TO COME

Today begins the first post of what I intend to be an annual project which will look at celebrating the “hatches, matches & dispatches” in our family tree. The goal is to post what I have learned so far about an ancestor or ancestors on the anniversary of a significant event in their life. For some of these people I may know very little but for others I hope I can present some interesting details which will go some way towards bringing these relations to life.



January reveals several commemorations, from the birth of GG-grandfather William Cunningham Bontine Hamilton in 1832, through a few 19th century wedding anniversaries and a couple of contemporary birthdays which just happen to share the same date. Significant dates for January include the 4th, 15th. 19th, 24th, 27th and 30th.








No comments:

Post a Comment