Saturday 3 May 2014

3rd MAY – MARGARET STEVENSON

My paternal Great-Great Aunt Margaret was baptised on this day in 1824 in Great Smeaton in Yorkshire. Margaret was the youngest child of my G-G Grandparents, tailor George and Jane (nee BLENKINSOP) STEVENSON and the sister of my Great grandfather Henry.

At some stage Margaret married William ROUSON as she was enumerated as his wife on the 1891 Stockton on Tees census at 2 Nolan Place. I have not been able to find any record of her marriage or indeed anything of her between the 1841 census when she was enumerated as a 15 year old (ages were rounded up or down to the nearest 5) and 1891 when she was 67. Also living with Margaret and her husband is Margaret’s 93 year old mother Jane.




I have not found any record of Margaret’s death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment